Home /How can I stay connected with the Sunnyside District and keep up-to-date on what's happening?
How can I stay connected with the Sunnyside District and keep up-to-date on what's happening?
Simple, register on the Sunnyside District website. Once registered you can subscribe to district notifications and receive an email message when new content has been posted to the website.
Register with the site by including your email address and creating a username.
**Note, you do not need to register if you have a district username and password. The site will recognize your network credentials so you may login now.
After you have registered and logged into the website, visit your account page and click on the tab labeled "Notifications." Then click on the link "Content type."
Check the box of one or more content types for which you would like to receive an email alert:
- Bid (Request for bids)
- Dept Event (events hosted by district departments)
- Dept News (news specific to district departments)
- Featured News (district highlights & recognition)
- Alert notification (Emergency district alerts)
- Newsblast (District news, SUSD in the news, Reunions, community news, etc.)
- Organization Event (news for Alumni Association, etc.)
- Organization News (events hosted by Alumni Assoc., etc.)
- School news (news from district schools)
- School event (events at the schools)
- Sunnyside Story or Press Release
- District event (district and community events)
To unsubscribe from notifications
To unsubscribe and to stop message notifications, simply uncheck all content types. You will no longer receive any new content alerts.