Open Enrollment Information
Steps in the open enrollment process—non-resident transfer (out-of-district) requests
- The parent obtains the Open Enrollment form at the individual site. The parent fills out form and leaves it with the principal/administration of the requested site.
When sites are closed for the summer, open enrollment forms can be picked up and left in the Department of Student Services at the central administration office (545-2065).
- For recommendations of approval, the principal signs and dates the Open Enrollment form and sends all copies to the student services department.
- All requests for students in Special Education will also be reviewed by the Director of Special Education.
Steps in the open enrollment – resident transfer ( in-district) requests
- Parent obtains the Open Enrollment form at the individual site. Parent fills out the form and leaves it with the principal/administration of requested site.
- When sites are closed for the summer, Open Enrollment forms can be picked up and left in the Department of Student Services at the Central Administration Office (545-2065).
- This documentation, which includes reason for denial, is all sent to the Student Services Department. The Assistant Superintendent for Student Services will consult with the principal on all potential denials.